Rebuilding the old building of Berģi Music and Arts School
Moduls Engineering during this project will develop construction design for rebuilding the building of the music and art school, construction works and author’s supervision, including following activities:
- Facade and roof heat insulation
- Renovation/rebuilding of internal engineering networks
- Replanning of premises, including changes in the function of use of the premises on the 1st floor by replanning the sports hall into 3 classrooms, and 2 classrooms on the 2nd floor; cordoning off the main staircase on the 3rd floor with constructions of appropriate fire resistance
- Replanning of openings of emergency stairs
- Building of connection with the new extension of the school on the 2nd floor.