Rebuilding of the Historical Riga Circus Building
Within the framework of the rebuilding project of the historical Riga Circus building, Moduls Engineering will perform building of engineering networks and systems including:
- Heating unit reconstruction works
- Building of heating, ventilation and cooling systems
- Arrangement of electric wiring and lighting
- Building of low-current networks – central address system, security alarm and access control
- Assembly and programming of automatic fire detection and alarm systems
Use and arrangement or materials improving energy efficiency of the building services after the rebuilding is planned for all the internal engineering networks and systems.