Rebuilding of the premises of Pauls Stradiņš Clinical University Hospital, Building 15, and renovation of the facade and roof of Building 21.
Moduls Engineering will perform the following works within the framework of the premises renovation project at Building 15:
- Dismantling of a part of the non-structural partition walls and building of a new partition wall to create spacious intensive care wards, isolator room, personnel premises and several warehouses;
- Interior decoration of all the premises using the environment - and decoration materials friendly to human health;
- Rebuilding or replacement of the waterpipe and sewerage system;
- Rebuilding or replacement of the power supply system;
- Rebuilding and replacement of the heat supply system;
- Full rebuilding and replacement of the electronic communications system, including computer network, access control, security, video surveillance and nurse call system networks;
- Building of ventilation and air condition systems, building of new ventilation shafts on the 3rd-6th floors of the building;
- Building of the medical gas system and building of the intensive care and ceiling console of the isolator room;
- Development of fire extinguishing solutions and public address system;
- Installation of new wooden and steel doors;
- Building of new technical premises on the 3rd, 7th and 8th floors of the building.
Moduls Engineering will perform the following works within the framework of the roof renovation project at Building 21:
- Strengthening of wooden structural constructions;
- Roof renovation using tin roofing;
- Renovation of the rainwater discharging system;
- Renovation of heat insulation coating;
- Renovation of the lighting and fire detection system;
- Renovation of decorative elements – chimneys, towers, and cornices;
- Renovation of facade decoration;
- Restoration and replacement of the current wooden windows and street doors.